NES Health recently conducted a large Outcome Study for miHealth that included 251 subjects, which collected data across 367 data points. In the study, 88% of the participants benefited from the NES miHealth therapy at the initial consultation.
Additionally, the positive effect on general rejuvenation was compounded on the second and third therapy sessions so that the subjects saw an increasing trend to wellness.
An outcome study was conducted in order to gather some information on the use and efficacy of the NES miHealth device for use in research, training and marketing purposes.
The aims of the study were as follows:
- Which conditions show the greatest response to the miHealth device
- The optimal length of time for a particular setting, for each condition and function
- Whether on-body or off body is more effective and for which conditions
- How long the effect of the therapy lasts
- What type of adverse reactions (or healing reactions) are experienced
In all cases, an average reduction of the symptoms of over 60% was experienced. After the second therapy session, even more participants – 93% – reported a significant improvement in their condition. Subjects with chronic conditions were also looked at separately and 85% of them reported an immediate positive effect from the therapy.
You can explore the results from The NES miHealth Outcome study here: